This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

The long weekend is over today, and tomorrow the real world begins!

 



My vacation ends today, and I will be back to the real world tomorrow.


I've been on a long vacation, eating and sleeping all the time, so my body is a little


I'm a little tired.


I think I may have gained a little weight.


Tomorrow, I will be back in the competitive world and I will work as hard as I can to protect my family's life.


I know that many companies end their fiscal year at the end of March, so I will first aim for the end of March and do my best to improve the company's profitability.


Now, let's all work as hard as we can to protect our family life!


However, there is a powerful enemy called corona lurking nearby.


However, the strong enemy of corona lurks nearby.


I wish you all the best!


This is the end of my blog for today.


I hope you will come back to my blog again and


I hope you will come back to my blog again, and think about the same topics with me.


It would be wonderful if we could share the same time and space!


What a wonderful thing!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I hope to see you again.



Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!


PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村

Comments