This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

The birthstone for February is "Amethyst", give it to your girlfriend whose birthday is in February to deepen your love for her!



 Do you have an interest in birthstones?


I'm very interested in birthstones, so I look up the birthstone for each month and check its meaning, country of origin, and price. I've been researching birthstones for a while now, and I think I have some knowledge about them, but I haven't bought any.


But I haven't bought it, because it's too expensive!


I sigh as I look at the pictures.


Oh yeah, the birthstone for February is "Amethyst"!


Did you know that?


The meaning of Amethyst is to acquire the ability to deal with things with reason. The meaning of Amethyst is to calm the mind that is overflowing with passion.


I wonder if it means that young people should calm down more, because many of them are so passionate and hot-headed.


The country of origin is said to be South America and Africa.


But the burgundy color of amethyst is so calming!


If your girlfriend's birthday is in February, buy her an amethyst and give it to her as a gift!


She'll be so happy!


Her love for you may deepen even more.


In Japan, on Valentine's Day, women give chocolates to men as gifts. In Japan, women give chocolates to men on Valentine's Day, but in other countries, it's the opposite: men give gifts to women. Let's give her an amethyst for Valentine's Day!


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


I hope you will come back to my blog again, and think about the same theme with me.


It would be wonderful if we could share the same time and space!


How wonderful it would be!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I look forward to meeting you again. I'll see you soon!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By





にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!



PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村




English Newspaper      The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française   Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета    Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 
中国語新聞                                                我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼





Comments