This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

My dream is to go to Greece and watch the sun set over the Aegean Sea.

 



My dream for a long time has been to go to Greece and watch the sun set over the Aegean Sea.


I think it was in junior high school that I started having this dream.


The Aegean Sea, as beautiful and blue as a pearl, is so famous that its name has been engraved in various histories.

The Aegean Sea is so famous that there is no one who doesn't know about it.


Wouldn't it be a great situation to drink wine while watching the sun set over that sea?


Working is not everything.


Isn't it important for human beings to fully enjoy their leisure time?


By the way, I had a visitor from Greece on my blog the other day.


I'd love to hear all kinds of things about Greece!


If you're ever on this blog, I'd appreciate your comments!





にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!



PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村




Comments