This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

LVMH (Louis Vuitton) to acquire Tierfanie?

 



The other day I heard in the media that LVMH (Louis Vuitton) had agreed to buy Tiffany & Co.


I love Tiffany & Co.


I love the Tiffany & Co. brand, and when I was dating my current wife When I was dating my current wife, I once gave her a Tiffany & Co. open heart necklace as a gift.


It was a long time ago, but it is a very memorable memory.


So, when I heard that Louis Vuitton was going to buy Tiffany & Co. I was a little surprised.


I wondered what would happen to the Tiffany brand name if it was acquired. I was very curious to know what would happen to the Tiffany & Co. I think they will keep the name and continue to operate under Louis Vuitton.


It's a good idea to keep the name Tiffany and Co. It's not just the jewelry industry, but the automobile industry as well.


In the jewelry and automobile industries, consolidation and reorganization is a common occurrence. Even if the capital structure changes, I hope that the company will continue to produce many popular products and build a solid position as a world famous brand. I hope that even with the change in capital structure, the company will continue to produce many popular products and build a solid position as a world famous brand.


This concludes today's blog.


I hope you will come back to my blog again and


I hope you will come back to my blog again, and think about the same topics with me.


and share the same time and space with me.


What a wonderful thing!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I hope to see you again.


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!


PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村


Comments