This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

It's almost February 14th, Valentine's Day!



It's almost February 14th, Valentine's Day.


Do you give chocolates to your boyfriend?


In Japan, women give chocolates to men, but in other countries, men give chocolates to women.


In Japan, women give chocolates to men, but in other countries, men give chocolates to women.


It's an important day for women to confess their love to the man they love once a year, so I hope their love comes true!


I wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavors.


I hope that the two of you will always be good friends!


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you will come back to my blog again and


I hope you will come back to my blog again, and think about the same topics with me.


It would be wonderful if we could share the same time and space!


How wonderful it would be!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I hope to see you again.


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By 




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!


PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村





Comments