This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I'm very worried about the state of chaos in America!


 


In the United States, the presidential election was held, and Mr. Biden was elected as the next president. Mr. Biden was elected as the next president of the United States.


However, the transfer of power does not seem to be going well.


In addition, the other day, protesters who support President Trump broke into the Capitol and five people lost their lives. In addition, the other day, pro-Trump protesters stormed the Capitol and claimed the lives of five people.


As the most powerful country in the world, the U.S. should be stable politically, economically, and militarily. The United States, the most powerful country in the world, must be politically, economically, and militarily stable, but it is very dangerous to have chaos that divides the country. It would be very dangerous. If the turmoil in the U.S. leads to mayhem in Asia, and if it cannot be contained, it will be a crisis for Japan. If the turmoil in the U.S. can't be contained, it will be a critical situation for Japan as well!


In the midst of the world's turmoil caused by the coronavirus, the world situation is becoming more and more chaotic. The world is in turmoil due to the coronavirus, and I am afraid that the world situation will become more and more chaotic.


I can only hope that the political situation in the U.S. will stabilize as soon as possible and bring peace and stability to the world. I can only hope that the U.S. government can stabilize and bring peace and stability to the world as soon as possible.


This is the end of my blog for today.


I hope you will come back to my blog and


I hope you will come back to my blog again, and think about the same theme with me.


and share the same time and space with me.


What a wonderful thing!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I hope to see you again.


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!



PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村



Comments