This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I went to the SASAMUTA Shrine in Oita City for Hatsumode!

 



This afternoon I went to the SASAMUTA Shrine in Oita City for Hatsumode (New Year's visit).


Due to the new corona infection, it was required to disperse visits to the shrine, so I went there today.


As expected, it had been more than 10 days since New Year's Day, so there were hardly any people there, only a couple of people paying their respects.


I prayed to God for the health of people all over the world and put my hands together.


We believe that God will hear our prayers.


We hope that this year we will be able to conquer Corona, and that the world will be filled with the laughter of children.


On the way home, I bought a health charm and a talisman, so I'll post the images here.


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


I hope you will come back to my blog and think about the same theme with me.


and share the same time and space with me.


How wonderful it would be!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I'm looking forward to meeting you again, and I'll see you soon!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By (Here's to your eyes)




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!



PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村



Comments