This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I was watching a YouTube video, and the nostalgic images and music took me back in time!



I was casually watching a YouTube video when I came across a nostalgic image and music that almost brought tears to my eyes. At that moment, my mind went back in time.


It was the era of high economic growth in the Showa era, when land prices soared due to the bubble economy, stock prices rose, and anything you did was a success. It was a time that is hard to believe now.


The "Friday Wives" and "Seven Men and Women" series were explosive hits.


People were convinced that this economic boom would last forever.


When I was watching YouTube, my eyes and ears were filled with one nostalgic image and music after another, like a running lantern. I was almost in tears as I recalled those nostalgic moments from my past.


By watching YouTube, there are moments when I can return to the past.


A page from my bittersweet youth came back to me as if it were yesterday, and I remembered that time when I was standing at a crossroads in my life. There will be times when you regret that you should have chosen the other path!


But the past will never come back, so cherish the present, and keep the past as a memory album to commemorate the past. But the past will never come back.


I love YouTube because it takes me back to the past, even if only momentarily.


I hope I can continue to enjoy watching and listening to it!


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and join me again.


I hope you will come back to my blog again and think about the same topics with me.


It would be wonderful if we could share the same time and space!


How wonderful it would be!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I look forward to meeting you again. I'll see you soon!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!


PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村



Comments