This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I was listening to jazz, and I couldn't help but miss the skyscrapers of New York!

 



I've been listening to jazz music since a while ago.


The sound of the piano and saxophone penetrates deep into my body.


When I close my eyes and listen to it, the skyscrapers of New York come to my mind.

I can imagine the city and its people actively moving about.


New York is amazing!


I haven't been there yet, but I'd like to go there at least once.


I haven't been to New York yet, but I would like to go there at least once. Although my wish won't come true now that Corona is all the rage, I'm sure that someday

I'd like to make my dream come true.


Buildings and active people


Let's get Corona under control and get back to New York as soon as possible!





にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!



PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村




Comments