This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I think we should make sure men get maternity leave too!




 It seems that more and more men are now taking maternity leave.


It's a legitimate right to raise a child, and I think it should be taken. I think so too.


In the past, it would have been a woman's role to raise a child, and it would have seemed strange for a man to take maternity leave.

In the past, it was the role of women to raise children. In the past, it was the role of women to raise children.


However, this is not the case anymore.


Men, like women, share the common role of raising children, and it is a joint effort.


It is not something that should be left to the woman, but should be raised together as a couple.

I think we should raise our children together.


Rather than worrying that it will interfere with your work, why don't you just let everyone in the office cover for you?

Rather than worrying that you will have to miss a day of work, why don't we all cover for each other?


The birth of a new life should bring great joy not only to the couple, but also to everyone in the workplace to which the person belongs. The birth of a new life should be a great joy not only for the couple, but also for everyone in their workplace.


Don't hesitate to take a break!


This is the end of today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


I hope you'll come back to my blog and think about the same topics with me.


It would be wonderful if you could come back to my blog and think about the same topics with me, and share the same time and space with me.


What a wonderful thing!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I hope to see you again.


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By





にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!


PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村



Comments