This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Ecosia, a search engine from Germany that plants a tree for every search

 



There are many types of search engines, but I would like to introduce you to a very innovative search engine from Germany. 


Google and Yahoo are the majority of search engines in the world, but I learned about a search engine developed in Germany that is closely related to Eco. However, I learned about a search engine that was developed in Germany and is closely related to Eco.


It is called Ecosia.


The name of the search engine is "Ecosia" and it is a revolutionary search engine that will plant a tree somewhere in the world. It's a groundbreaking project that will plant a tree somewhere in the world.


Isn't it a wonderful idea?


You can contribute to the world's eco-activities by planting a tree from the advertising revenue you earn while searching.


It's not just a casual search, but if the search leads to environmental activities in the world, I think we should actively use it. I think we should actively use it.


Let's save this "Ecosia" as a bookmark and actively use it to participate in tree planting activities!


That's all I have to say for today's blog.


I hope you will come back to my blog again and


You can come back to my blog and think about the same theme with me.


and share the same time and space with me.


How wonderful it would be!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I hope to see you again soon.


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!


PVアクセスランキング にほんブログ村

Comments