This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Walking high again today!



 I am now walking every day and night.


As I have told you several times before, walking is a basic exercise and It's a sport that doesn't cost much at all.


There are many people who run, but walking is much easier on the body than running. There are many people who run, but walking is less stressful on the body than running, and anyone can do it, even the elderly. If you have the time, I would like you to try walking, which is a basic human movement.


I was not very strong before I started walking, but since I started walking, I have gained strength and enjoy walking. But since I started walking, I have gained strength and I enjoy walking.


I usually do 10 laps around the park, but when I'm feeling good, I feel like walking more. I sometimes do 15 or 20 laps.


If you are not exercising now, start with walking to improve your fitness! If you don't exercise now, start with walking to improve your fitness!


Regular breathing exercises will also help strengthen your lungs.


Nowadays, sports are limited due to the corona, so it's a good idea to take a walk at night when no one is around. Let's go for a walk and breathe in the clean air when no one is around at night!


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you will come back to my blog again and


I hope you'll come back to my blog and think about the same topics with me.


It would be wonderful if you could come back to my blog and think about the same topics with me, and share the same time and space with me.


What a wonderful thing!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I hope to see you again.


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper      The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française   Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета    Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 
中国語新聞                                                我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼




Comments