This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

It's not good to lose your mind, but it's important to loosen your shoulders

 



Across the country, the number of cases of new corona infections is increasing.


It has not been stopped at all and shows no signs of abating.


As people infected with the virus are scattered across the country through go-to campaigns and other activities, the number of It seems that the number of infected people has increased dramatically.


We often hear the term "laxity," but it is true that the virus takes advantage of laxity and It gets into your body.


You can't help but go out for a meal or a drink and take off your mask and get lost in a buzzing conversation. Crowds are crowded into the streets and tourist areas, knowing that they are dangerous.


There are many who say the GoTo campaign is bad, but in the end, they are the ones who are aware of the dangers themselves and I don't think it's right to put the blame on the government, because it's the one who should decide whether to go or not.


It is not good to be relaxed, but if you keep your shoulders relaxed, your mind will get sick. You will need a moment to take a breath and relax your shoulders!


When you get home, put aside your worries of infection and listen to some music to relax your mind!


Now I'm writing this blog while listening to jazz, very relaxed and shoulders relaxed. I do. I don't even care about the Corona at all. We all need these moments.


When I'm outside, I have to keep my mind on it, but when I get home, I have to relax my shoulders and relax. Let's go!


That's it for today's blog.


I hope that you will visit my blog again and


Thinking together about the same subject with me


If you can share the same time and space with me


How nice!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you soon!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper      The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française   Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета    Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 
中国語新聞                                                我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼




Comments