This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Daily walking makes your body stronger than strength training!



I come home from work every day and go for a walk.


There is a park near my house, so I walk around the field in the park or around the perimeter of the park. I try to strengthen my strength by walking and other activities.


What's remarkable about it is the development of my leg muscles.


Before that, I didn't do much exercise, so I only had fat on my legs. After you start walking, your legs are well muscled and muscular.


Upper body push-ups with iron bars, hanging on the jungle gym to build upper body muscles. Exercise for.


When you're walking, you're mysteriously high on the desire to walk more.


This is a state called a walking high.


Running can be the same thing, but you should be tired, but you don't feel so tired. It's a wonder you don't feel it anymore!


Exercise is essential for maintaining physical fitness, so if you feel like you're not getting enough exercise You don't have to run or do any muscle training, you can start with walking!


You'll be amazed at how much your body will change in a month, so give it a try!


That's it for today's blog.


I hope that you will visit my blog again and


Thinking together about the same subject with me


If you can share the same time and space with me


How nice!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you soon!


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper      The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française   Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета    Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 
中国語新聞                                                我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼


 

Comments