This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Can we protect our loved ones from situations that force us to choose between life and death?


 Corona is raging.


There are so many cases of corona in Tokyo and other parts of Japan every day that it seems as if medical care is collapsing.


The situation is such that it seems as if medical care is already collapsing.


There have been many serious cases, and the situation is unpredictable.


The other day, I heard a talk that this is the ultimate choice of life, and I would like to express my thoughts on it. I would like to share my thoughts.


There is an urgent need for medical care and many hospitals are fully booked.


As the number of critically ill patients increases, there is a shortage of oxygen inhalers and ecmo.


In the title, I used the expression "choice of life," but I heard a story about two critically ill patients. I heard a story about two critically ill patients who had only one oxygen inhaler and had to make an ultimate choice between saving the young man's life and not saving the old man's. There was only one oxygenator available.


As a medical professional, it is my duty as a doctor to try to save both of them if there are two people in danger of dying in front of me. It is my duty as a doctor to try to save them both. As a medical professional, if two people are in danger of dying, it is my duty as a doctor to try to save both of them. I should never be forced to make such an ultimate choice. However, I believe that such a situation can happen when medical care is in short supply.


The only way to prevent such a tragedy from happening is to not increase the number of infected patients.


The number of infected people will only increase if there are more and more tourists coming to the tourist spots to eat, drink, and be close to each other.


In order to avoid tragedies, it is important to avoid dense places and never go to crowded places.


Don't let your own family members get infected and become seriously ill and have to choose between life and death. Why don't you just stay at home and be patient for now, and when the risk of infection is gone, you can go out and see the sights!


Even if we don't go sightseeing now, it doesn't mean that the tourist attractions will disappear. ・・・・・・・


As the title says, prevent situations where you are forced to choose between life and death, and protect your loved ones with your own strength!


That concludes today's blog.


I hope you will come back to my blog again and join me on the same topic.


I hope you will come back to my blog and think about the same theme with me.


It would be wonderful if we could share the same time and space!


What a wonderful thing!


I'm looking forward to meeting you again.


I hope to see you again.


Here's to your eyes!


As Time Goes By




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper      The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française   Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета    Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 
中国語新聞                                                我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼





Comments