This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Walking High Episode 2



 I think it's been about two weeks since I started walking.


I am making good progress with my walking.


At first, the muscles in my legs started to hurt in many places and I wondered if I would be able to continue walking like this, but as I walk every day, the pain is gradually disappearing and I can't help but enjoy walking.


I used to be a slob and always lounged around the house, but now I can't help but walk.


I try to walk for an hour every day between 7 and 8 p.m. It used to take me about an hour to walk the same distance at first, but now I can walk the same distance in about half the time.


So I try to walk a little longer distances.


I used to do 10 laps around the inner perimeter of the park, but when I'm feeling good, I'll do 20 laps, and I'm feeling a little tired. I walk around 15 times when I feel like I'm going to be able to walk more.


Strangely enough, the more I walk, the more exhausted I should actually be, but on the contrary, the more comfortable I feel walking and the more I want to walk.


I looked it up on the internet, and it's possible that when you run or walk, endorphins are released in your brain and cause this state.


Fortunately, I haven't had any rain yet, so I am able to walk regularly every day.


If it's raining and I can't walk outside, I walk inside the house. There are stairs, so if I go upstairs and downstairs again and again as many times as I can, I'm sure I'll get some good exercise.


Are you doing any exercise now?


If you haven't done anything else, I highly recommend walking.


We're all human beings first and foremost, so practice walking a certain distance, gradually walking faster and faster, increasing the distance to work out your legs!


Aging comes before your feet. Therefore, I believe that walking and exercising your legs will stop the aging process.


Let's stop the aging process by walking and keep your body looking young forever!



So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


You and I have been thinking together about the same subject.


If only I could share the same time and space with you.


How wonderful!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you then!



Here's to your eyes!



As Time Goes By





にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper       The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française    Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español         El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 

中国語新聞           我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼 




Comments