This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

U.S. President Trump infected with a new coronavirus and sent to hospital for treatment!




 I read an article about the President of the United States, Donald Trump, who was hospitalized after contracting a new coronavirus infection.


It is a virus and anyone can be at risk of contracting it, even the president of the United States.


Since his wife also tested positive in the PCR test, I hope that she can focus on her treatment under thorough nursing care to prevent the disease from becoming more serious.


Some people tweet on social media at times like this.


Some are sympathetic to the president, others have negative views.


This is my personal opinion, but I don't think we should be whipping him when he is not in the natural state of illness.


Even if you don't agree with their political beliefs or ideology, you have now been infected with a difficult disease called the new corona, so in times like these, you should consider their health, and when they are cured and healthy again, you should fight them fairly and openly with your political beliefs and assertions on an equal footing when they return to the field. I believe that this is the same as the samurai spirit of medieval Japan and European chivalry. I think this is similar to the samurai spirit of medieval Japan and European chivalry, to say the least.


I hope that the President will rest and concentrate on treating his illness, and with the generous care of the people around him, he will be completely healed and will be able to show his good health again.


Once he is well, I hope that he will be able to fight a tough presidential election.



That is the end of today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


You and I have been thinking together about the same subject.


If only I could share the same time and space with you.


How wonderful!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you then!



Here's to your eyes!



As Time Goes By






にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper       The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française    Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español         El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 

中国語新聞           我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼 






Comments