This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

The Korean language newspaper (Hangeul) is now open at last!

 



The Korean language newspaper has been added to my foreign language newspaper.


We will publish newspapers from Japan for foreign countries in Korean.


I believe that Japan and Korea are like brothers and sisters and we need to deepen our international exchange.


Even though brothers and sisters have quarrels, I think it is essential for them to make up with each other someday and walk together.


Therefore, I have decided to publish a Korean language newspaper to help us understand each other and interact with each other.


With this in mind, we are publishing a Korean-language daily newspaper for your reading pleasure.


There are many different genres of newspapers, so please read them every day and discover something new!


Japan and South Korea are brotherly nations that are bound by a partnership for eternity, so one day we will be able to share the fruits of our labor with each other.


I believe the time will come when we can understand each other.


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


You and I have been thinking together about the same subject.


If only I could share the same time and space with you.


How wonderful!


I'm looking forward to seeing you again.


I'll see you soon!



Here's to your eyes!



As Time Goes By






にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper       The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française    Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español         El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 

中国語新聞           我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼 






Comments