This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

It's almost time for the U.S. presidential election!

 



The U.S. presidential election will be coming soon.


The American electoral system is completely different from that of Japan, so it can be difficult to understand, but in the United States, we don't have a direct election, and if a Republican wins, all of the electoral votes from that state go to the Republican Party. If a Democrat wins in that state, all the electoral votes in that state will likewise flow to the Democrats.


I watched the debate between President Trump and Democrat candidate Biden, and there was a lot of accusations and smears against the other candidate that made me wonder if this is what the next president of the United States should be doing.


Isn't it necessary to be a gentleman, to listen to the opponent's arguments to the end and then present your own arguments?


I'm not an expert, so I don't know which one is better for the next president of the United States.


One thing I can say is that I sincerely hope that the president will be someone who is willing to work hard to minimize the risk of war, to take thorough measures to deal with the corona, and to solve the economic problems, both domestic and international, not only in the United States but also in the world today.



That's all for today's blog.


I hope that you will come back to my blog and


You and I have been thinking together about the same subject.


If only I could share the same time and space with you.


How wonderful!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you then!



Here's to your eyes!



As Time Goes By





にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper       The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française    Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español         El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 

中国語新聞           我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼 




Comments