This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I don't care about blog traffic, I just want to tell the truth!



 Did you get a kick out of this title?


I'm sure there are many people like me who have a blog and write every day.


I'm sure everyone has their own way of thinking, but I'd like to honestly express what I'm thinking right now.


Some bloggers want to write a fun blog that will leave a lasting impression on those who visit it as a place to express their thoughts and feelings, while others want to make money somehow.


There's a reason I continue to blog every day.


It's out of a sincere desire to make it a place of healing for you.


On the other hand, there are people who are mentally challenged by their inability to integrate into society and their lack of success in anything they do.


As if to add to this, I think there are many people who have actually been infected by the new coronavirus epidemic, and many others who are not infected but are afraid of the risk of infection.


The reason I continue to write a blog every day is that I hope that even just for a moment, when you read my blog, you will feel a sense of calm and healing.


That's why there are no negative or bad words about people in my blog.


My hope is that I will always live with you in a positive and hopeful way.


In the past, I used to want to increase the number of traffic to my blog, but as a result of my greed, the number of traffic went down.


Now I don't think about that at all, I just think about what I can write to help you heal yourself and get you to accept it.


A few days ago I wrote a blog about Chaplin, the comedy king.


He made and provided many entertaining movies to give the poor hope for life through laughter all his life. When I think of how many people who had given up on life after watching his movies have been inspired to try again, it's the laughter and positive words that are important to people.


I choose each and every word I write to make you feel positive.


If you ever have a moment where you feel like you're kind of tired, just remember this blog and come visit me anytime!


Maybe there's a clue in there somewhere that will help you live!



So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


You and I have been thinking together about the same subject.


If only I could share the same time and space with you.


How wonderful!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you then!



Here's to your eyes!



As Time Goes By






にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper       The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française    Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español         El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 

中国語新聞           我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼 




Comments