This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Brilliant jazz and bossa nova music and delicious coffee

 



Why does the sound of rain and jazz & bossa nova go together so well?


I've been listening to a collaboration between jazz piano and the sound of rain on YouTube for a while now.


A cup of coffee in a cafe in a quiet, tranquil atmosphere

This alone makes me feel happy.


I prefer old, quaint cafes to the trendy ones in the downtown area


I prefer quiet jazz and soothing bossa nova to rock and intense rhythmic music.


Read a book of poetry over a cup of coffee


The quieter it is, the more my imagination can get going.


I feel as if I'm the hero or heroine in the poem while reading the poem like a romance novel.


The old-fashioned cafe speaks volumes about the times.


What kind of people once sat in these seats and what kind of thoughts did they have as they drank their coffee?


That's what I'm feeling.


I imagine this every day as I stand there


Yeah, the rain and the smell of jazz and coffee combine nicely today to make a lovely collaboration.


My brief moment of healing.


Let's live in this moment of joy of being alive!


This moment when we share the same time and space as you and I


May it last forever!




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

English Newspaper       The Daily News Show with the best of friends
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française    Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español         El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 

中国語新聞           我愛貓的日報

한국 신문           가장 친한 친구와 함께하는 데일리 뉴스 쇼 




Comments