This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

You are visiting from England!





Many of the visitors to my blog have come from the UK, so I would like to share some of my thoughts on the UK.


When I think of the UK, the first thing that comes to mind is "The Beatles".


I have always loved the Beatles, and I have many other favorite songs such as "Let It Be Yesterdays Michelle", etc., and before I know it, I find myself humming and singing along.


I've heard that England is a country that values its history and traditions, so I guess you could say it's a very similar country to Japan!


I'm posting images of "London Bridge", "Big Ben" and "London Bus" to introduce you to the UK.


I haven't been to the UK yet, so I'd love to give it a try.


To everyone in the UK, I hope you'll keep coming back to my blog! 




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française     Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
   Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 


Comments