This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

When you feel like you're about to meet your destiny...

 



Have you ever had a fateful encounter?


My heart flutters the moment I meet him, and I think we've already met our destiny.


But it's not very often that you meet someone and your heart beats faster.


Only once in my life did I have such a moment.


That was when I met my wife.


It's funny, I don't feel like it was the first time we met.


Huh? I know this girl from somewhere, but I don't know where...


No matter how many times I think about it, I can't help but feel like I've met her somewhere, even though we've never met before.


Then I got married about two years after she and I started seeing each other.


We've been married for many years now and we still live happily together.


There were many twists and turns before we got married, but I won't bore you with the details.


Fated encounters really do happen!


Maybe you just don't realize it.


Look around you carefully.


I am sure that there is someone out there who is looking at you with a gentle gaze.


Please don't be surprised if you find that person!


Take your chance at love and make it your own!


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope you'll come back to my blog and


You and I have been thinking together about the same subject.


How wonderful it would be to share the same time/space with me!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you then!



Here's to your eyes!



As Time Goes By




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française     Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
   Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 




Comments