This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

To the majority of Americans in attendance!



We have a lot of visitors from abroad every day, but as you can see, the number of people from all over the world


Our most frequent customers are from the United States.


When I decided to tell you a story related to the United States, it reminded me of a time when I went to Hawaii.


My brother-in-law was getting married in Hawaii and we made plans to meet up in front of a hotel in Hawaii and we were able to meet up safely.


This was many years before the corona epidemic, so the streets of Hawaii were full of tourists at that time.


The wedding ceremony was held in a church, with only the relatives in attendance, and I remember it being very moving. After the ceremony, we took a super long limousine ride, like a bus, and visited the Tantalus hills and various tourist attractions and took lots of pictures, creating lots of memories in my memory.


The streets of Hawaii were really vibrant and wonderful in those days.


Now, due to the effects of the corona, hotels and shops cannot operate as they would like, and I can't imagine how many people are struggling to make ends meet!


I sincerely hope that the coronas will subside as soon as possible and the city will return to its previous state of activity!


I love Hawaii! 




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française     Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
   Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 






Comments