This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

My room, my shirt and me.

The Room, the Shirt and Me.


Many young people may not know this, but it's the same Airi Hiramatsu who once took the world by storm. It's a great song.


I was watching a YouTube video yesterday when this song came on and I decided to watch the promotional video It was very nostalgic, but at the same time, it made me wonder what happiness at home is. It occurred to me that a father and mother were united in love and married.


A father and mother were united in love and married, and as a result of their love, they were given a new life and a daughter. grow up quickly and soundly


One day, the daughter found a stray cat and despite her parents' disapproval, the parents couldn't help but love the cat and raised it with their whole family.


When the daughter was growing up and was taking a family photo with her parents, she went to another room to get a big picture of the cat, saying that she had forgotten about it.


The daughter holds the large portrait of the cat and takes a picture with the family, and that's the end of the story.


The love between the family and the cat, the kindness of the family who love the cat, and the image of the cat....


This promotional video tells a story of a long family history.


When the last remains of the cat came out, I felt the long, long history of the family.


The average life expectancy of a cat is about 15 to 20 years old.


I think she was very happy to be loved by all of her kind family members.


We have 11 cats in our house.


My oldest is about 15 years old, so the time will come for me to adopt them.


I think it's very sad, but until that time comes, I want to pour a lot of love into them and live a life without regrets.


I have received so much love and healing from them, so if you have the time, please watch this promotional video on YouTube! I'm sure you'll cry.


So that's it for today's blog.


I hope that you will come back to my blog and we can think together about the same subject.


How wonderful it would be to share the same time/space with me!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you then!


 


Here's to your eyes!


 


As Time Goes By


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
  Deutschsprachige Zeitung    Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française      Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
    Periódico en español        El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
   русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 




Comments