This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

My dream: to build a cat cafe + catland

I have big dreams.


One is to start that cat café I told you about the other day when I retire.


And the other is to build a catland.


In other words, it's a huge housing facility for cats.


We have rescued more than 100 cats so far, and we have been trying to find homes for them at home. However, there is a limit to the number of cats we can take care of in our own home, and our house will become a zoo, which will cause problems in terms of hygiene, so we want to buy a large piece of land and build a cat shelter on it.


It's going to take a lot of money, so we'd like to raise money through crowdfunding to open a cat facility.


Cat Cafe and Catland, and I will do my best to achieve this goal.


Please give me your support!


 

It would be great if we could have a catland where even blind cats like me could be protected and revitalized!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française     Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
   Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 


Comments