This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Let's live life more comfortably and with more ease!

 



There are many people who are grieving over the death of Yuko Takeuchi yesterday.


I have heard from people not only from Japan but also from abroad who are saddened by the sad news.


I think that her death had such a great impact on people and shows how much she was loved by people.


So I think.


Not only in the entertainment industry, but also in society today, there are many people who are mentally unstable due to the social unrest caused by Corona and other factors.


The corona has severed ties with people and left them increasingly alone with no one to talk to about their emotional concerns.


In the past, if you had a grievance, you would go out for a drink or sing karaoke to get rid of it, but now there is a fear that the problems you used to have in the past could be resolved because you had friends.


You have to get rid of your worries at all costs.


If you put it off to the next day, it will keep piling up and you won't be able to resolve it.


It is important to resolve the worries of the day on the same day.


I have had problems before, but I was able to solve them by doing something.


I love writing and reading poems, so I would go to the bookstore and dare to browse through the poems (sorry, bookstore!!!) I go home and write a lot of poems and spill out my thoughts and feelings as they come to me.


Then I feel refreshed and I can forget all the unpleasant things.


I can't write poems that difficult, so I mainly write prose poems.


I don't stick to a lot of rules and regulations, I just write my thoughts straight from the heart.


Would you like to write a poem with ease and ease of mind?


Right now I'm writing this blog while listening to my favorite jazz music on a rainy day, and I'm sitting in my room drinking coffee in a corner of a cafe.


I find myself in my room, drinking coffee in the corner of a café, and I feel very relaxed and warm.


Why don't you forget all about Corona, your job, your relationships and all that other stuff, and join me in talking about a happy future?


We all need a moment to relax our shoulders and feel at ease, even if it's just for a moment.


If you're feeling down and tired today, feel free to remember this blog and come visit me!


I'm sure it will be an oasis in your heart.




So that's it for today's blog.


I hope that you will come back to my blog and


You and I have been thinking together about the same subject.


How wonderful it would be to share the same time/space with me!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you then!




Here's to your eyes!




As Time Goes By




I will always be with you!






にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!
               

             
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française   Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета      Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 




Comments