This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I'm still basking in the afterglow of Queen & Adam Lambert's Osaka show!



 Queen & Adam Lambert's Osaka show at Kyocera Dome in Osaka in January this year was a huge success, and I'm still reeling from it.


Freddie was gone, but Adam Lambert replaced him and gave us a different kind of fun.


I don't think he was a copy, but rather expressed himself with Adam's own unique view of the world.


I said in yesterday's blog that I prefer radio to TV, but Freddie sang powerfully as a mirror to himself, expressing the fact that radio is slowly being left behind, and we're not going to be left behind! This is a powerful song about the fact that we are all in the same boat.


I feel as if we are sharing the same time and space.


I feel as if we share the same time and space. I don't know how long they will be able to continue their world tour because Queen and her two members are getting quite old, but I would like to listen to the sound of their souls by their performance again.



That's all I have to say about today's blog.


I hope that you will come back to my blog and that you will be able to listen to the


You and I have been thinking together about the same subject.


If only I could share the same time and space with you.


How wonderful!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you then!



Here's to your eyes!



As Time Goes By




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française     Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
   Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 


Comments