This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I love New York City, the center of the world

 


Were you surprised by the sudden photo of the Statue of Liberty?


I have many visitors from as far away as the United States, so I would like to pay tribute to them and say something about America.



The picture above is a skyscraper in New York City. The picture above is of a skyscraper in New York City, which is the economic and cultural center of the world.



The photo above is a view of the Brooklyn Bridge from a skyscraper.


I have been to many countries in the world.


In Europe, I visited Paris, the capital of France, and in Asia, I visited Singapore, Malaysia


Australia and other countries in Oceania


However, I have never been to the United States before.


So I've never actually been to the United States and seen the political, economic, and cultural heart of the country with my own eyes.

I just want to make sure.


I think the best way to deepen our mutual understanding is to go there.


I'm not in a position to go there right now because of the corona crisis, but I believe that the day will come when the corona crisis will be resolved and I can go to the United States.


Until then, I'd like to keep sending out various information through this blog.


I want to expand my circle of friends through the goodness of Japan and information from around the world.



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française     Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
   Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 



Comments