This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

For a change of pace today (photo of Pheasant Cat Toku-chan)




 I usually write about foreign newspapers, but today I've changed my mind and uploaded a picture of Toku-chan, our pheasant cat.


The other day it was raining heavily, and Toku-chan wanted to go outside, so we let him out for a little while, but it was still raining hard, so he got soaked, so my wife wiped him with a towel.


Isn't he cute?


Normally, you'd have to let me out! And even though he's crying and crying, he's kind of cute and loving at times like this.


We have eleven cats and siblings, so if you love someone, the other kids get jealous and bully them.


So I have to be very careful when I love them because I have to love everyone equally!


I'm sure there are many people in the world who have multiple cats, so let's love everyone equally, not just one particular one!


Yes, they're just like people!


So that's it for today's blog.


How wonderful it would be if you could come back to my blog and we could think together on the same subject and share the same time and space as I did!


I'm looking forward to seeing you again!


See you on this blog then!



Here's to your eyes!



As Time Goes By


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française     Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
   Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 




Comments