This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Dear visitors from Hong Kong, a city with a million-dollar night view



 I have a lot of visitors to my foreign language blog from Hong Kong, so I'd like to talk about Hong Kong.


Attached is the night view of Hong Kong at night.


It's called the million-dollar night view, and it's so beautiful that it's worthy of being called the million-dollar night view of Hong Kong.


I haven't been there yet, but I'm sure I'll be there someday.


I want to try a lot of good Hong Kong food and I want to do a lot of sightseeing and shopping.


If you ask anyone you know who has been to Hong Kong, they will tell you that Hong Kong is really great.


I can't go sightseeing now because of the new coronas and political instability, but I hope to visit Hong Kong someday and add the million-dollar night view from the top of a hill like the one in the picture to my wonderful memories.




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française     Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
   Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 





Comments