This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Dear Russian-language newspaper readers!


 Thank you very much for reading my other blog, The Daily News, every day.


I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading my blog.


I know that many of you are reading my blog from all over the world, but recently there seems to be a lot of people reading my Russian-language newspaper, so I would like to write about Russia.


The first things that come to mind when I think of Russia are "vodka" and "matryoshka".


The average alcohol content of vodka is around 40%, with some exceeding 50%, and the concentration is so high that you'd think it could be set on fire by a match.


In high latitudes like Russia, where it is extremely cold in the middle of winter with temperatures as low as minus tens of degrees Celsius, strong alcoholic beverages like vodka are inevitably consumed!


And a matryoshka with another little doll coming out of the doll.


One of my acquaintances' father used to study fish, and he used to go to Russia and buy Matryoshka as a souvenir. He used to buy Matryoshka as a souvenir for his father.


Russia is a big country, so there's a lot of places I'd like to visit, but I'd love to go to the Far East and Moscow for a visit first!


I hope that by experiencing Russian literature, Russian music and Russian culture, I will be able to build a bridge of friendship between the two countries.


At the moment I cannot travel to Russia due to the new coronas, but I hope to go sightseeing one day and see the beauty of Russia with my own eyes.


See you on this blog then!



にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française     Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
   Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 




Comments