This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Beauty of the Takarazuka Revue, the splendid world of beauty in men's clothing




 When you think of a beautiful woman in men's clothing, everyone thinks of the Takarazuka Opera Company!


I am a fan of Takarazuka, and I have been to Hakataza Theater in Fukuoka many times to see the show.

I am one of the people who like Takarazuka more and more each time.


I don't know if there is a similar organization abroad as Takarazuka.


The beauty of the word "beauty in men's clothes", the splendor of a woman performing a gorgeous, bewitching man, once you see it, you'll probably be hooked!


Numerous plays were great, reviews were even better.


The way the regent woman plays off the man and the way she dances down the stairs in her tuxedo, leading the woman down the stairs, it's a terrifying feeling, like a god descending.


I used to love Miki Shinya. Now she often appears in dramas and TV commercials.


I remember watching so many of her commercials, such as "How to succeed in business without trying" (in which she played the lead role) and "SPEAK EASY" (in which she sang Mack the Knife on stage) that I couldn't stop watching them on video tape.


There are quite a few Japanese fans who go to see the play again and again, and I hope that people from overseas will be deeply moved by the play and the reviews.


It would be wonderful if they became more interested in Japanese culture and we could have a mutual cultural exchange.


As you are all aware, Takarazuka is now taking all possible measures to prevent the spread of a new type of corona infection and to prevent people from becoming infected.


I, for one, would love to see Takarazuka's stage and reviews as soon as the corona subsides!


I can't wait for that day to come.


So that's it for today's blog.


What a wonderful thing it would be if you could come back to my blog and we could think together on the same subject and share the same time and space as I did!


I look forward to seeing you again.


See you then!



Here's to your eyes!



As Time Goes By





にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
Deutschsprachige Zeitung   Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française     Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
   Periódico en español       El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
 русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими 




Comments