This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Lately, people from all over the world have been coming to this blog!

          

Lately, people from all over the world have been coming to see this blog.

In the beginning, the only visitors were from Japan, but recently we have had visitors from the United States, Germany, Albania, and Norway in Europe, the United Arab Emirates in the Middle East, and Seychelles and South Korea in the rest of the world.

This blog is gradually becoming more and more internationalized.

I want to expand the circle of my blog more and more and do my best to play my role in bringing peace and unity to the world.

Keep coming back to see what I'm up to!

We'll be waiting for you!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング
応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!






Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)


Comments