This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I want you to keep coming to Beppu, but I'm afraid of the corona

The number of corona cases has been increasing day by day, and at first the Tokyo and Kansai areas

But it has spread to rural areas, and still to young people in their 20s and 30s.

What used to be a large number of infected people has now spread to the elderly.

If the disease has spread to this point, it is necessary to take strong measures to prevent it from spreading to the elderly.

The solution will not be possible.

My hometown is Oita Prefecture, and there are hot spring resort Beppu and Yufuin hot springs, and there are a lot of hot springs in Oita Prefecture.

We want tourists to come from all over the country, but we also want the tourist inns and

People on the spa side of things cannot wipe away their fear of corona.

If a lot of tourists come from all over the country for the GoTo campaign, the risk of infection will be even greater.

I'm not worried about it, because it's going to get bigger.

We want to increase our sales, but we're afraid of Corona.

People in the tourism industry across the country are groping in the dark with no concrete measures in place to deal with the situation.

When I drive my car, I often see cars with the license plate number of Kitakyushu, Kansai and Kanto area.

When I drive my car, I often see cars with license plate numbers from Kitakyushu, Kansai and Kanto regions.

I started to see it. When I see a car with a license plate number outside the prefecture, I feel a momentary thrill.

What goes through my mind is that I hope these people are not infected.

It's a thought. I think this is true not only for me, but for everyone.

I know I shouldn't have this kind of feeling, but I'm sure it's not the only one in Oita Prefecture.

In the follow-up surveys of infected people, many of them seem to have had concentrated contact with people who came from outside the prefecture.

So when you see an extra out-of-prefecture number, it makes you extra cautious.

The sooner we develop a vaccine and a cure, the sooner we can get a vaccine and a cure for the same kind of influenza as the existing ones.

If you get sick, you have nothing to fear, you just have to treat it when you get it.

The problem is how to live through the transitional period until a cure is developed.

The only way to avoid contracting the corona is to avoid denseness.

And all you have to do is prevent it by masking, gargling and washing your hands.

I don't know if we have another six months or a year, but until then, we'll go with the tendency to refrain and do as much as we can.

Be very careful not to make contact with people!

Let's just endure it now, I know it's hard, but let's get through this moment at all costs!

I know it's hard for you to refrain, but for now, you just have to endure and endure and endure.

Come fight the corona with us!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ



人気ブログランキング
応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

Comments