This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I think it's time for me to take the kitty quiz!

I've done a quiz on this blog before.

Do you remember it?

There are two cat-related quizzes: a tail guessing quiz on our cats (we had 10 cats at the time) and a paw quiz.

The one that seems pretty gentle and difficult is the tail guessing quiz!

There's no way I could have guessed whose tail it was if I hadn't seen it before, and there were zero correct answers.

But if you're reading this blog, you know the characteristics of our cats, so if I give you a question, I'm sure you'll get it!

Stay tuned to the blog to find out when we'll be giving the quiz

Maybe tomorrow, maybe the day after.

So, have fun with it!

I'll see you soon!

Now, how many questions can you answer? Enjoy!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング
応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!





















Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Comments