This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Have you ever heard of Mount Takasaki in Oita Prefecture? Lots of monkeys.



 Have you ever heard of a mountain called Mt.Takasaki


Yes, Mt. Takasaki is a world-famous monkey mountain and is home to many monkeys!

There's a nature animal park.


I remember my parents used to take me there with them when I was a child, and there were so many monkeys there.


There are several groups of monkeys here, A group, B group, C group, and so on, and each group has its own

There is a boss monkey who rules and commands the group.


Most of the tourists in Oita come to Mount Takasaki to see the monkeys and go home.


I wonder if they have monkey mountains in other countries too?


I don't know about that part, but I'd like to invite people from abroad to come to the festival.

I think.


I know this is a difficult time for cross-country traffic because of the new corona infection.

When it's almost finished, be sure to come out to Takasakiyama Wildlife Park in Oita Prefecture, the monkey mountain!


I know I'm talking about monkeys today instead of cats, but every once in a while I'll let you know about animals other than cats!


I'll see you soon!



Please click.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング

応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

英語以外の外国語新聞 (Foreign Language Newspapers (other than English))
  Deutschsprachige Zeitung    Die Daily News Show mit den besten Freunden
Journal de langue française      Le Daily News Show avec les meilleurs amis 
    Periódico en español        El Daily News Show con los mejores amigos
   русскоязычная газета        Шоу ежедневных новостей с лучшими друзьями 
                        中国語(繁体字)新聞     我愛貓的日報 


Comments