This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Brilliant jazz and bossa nova music and delicious coffee

I'm listening to the music of swing jazz and drinking specialty coffee right now.

Jazz on a rainy day is so good in jazz.

Waiting for your boyfriend/girlfriend to come to you in the rain on a street corner.

Bogie also waits at the station for Bergman to arrive, but she doesn't come.

Hepburn is looking for the pussy while he's soaking wet.

A scene from a movie comes to mind.

Jazz on a rainy day brings back many scenes from the past.

And a cup of hot coffee in one hand.

Coffee must be hot.

Fresh and mellow coffee aroma and flavor

No matter how hot or cold it is, coffee is a necessity for me.

The bossa nova is a trench coat that will warm and soothe a tired mind and body
something like

How warm the trench coat was as my boyfriend took it off and gently draped it over me.

All I need is a cup of jazz and bossa nova and a hot cup of coffee, and I'm good to go

No, if there's one thing I want one more thing, it's a pussy.

The hope of life for me is cats.

It's more than jazz & bossa nova & coffee, it soothes my body and soul.

Cats, it's rest time!

Heal my heart tomorrow, too!


So that's it for today's poem.

How wonderful it would be if you could come back to my blog and we could think together on the same subject and share the same time and space!

I'm really looking forward to seeing you here on the blog again!

I'll see you soon!


Here's to your eyes!

As Time Goes By

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング
応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!






Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Comments