This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Today, we're going to change things up a bit with the movie "Casablanca" and the theme song "As Time Goes By '



I'm always talking about floods and coronas, which makes me feel darker, so I'm just going to change my mind. I'd like to talk about movies and music.

Have you ever seen the movie Casablanca?

This movie was released in the United States 78 years ago, so many of you may not know about it.

The main character is played by "Humphrey Bogart," the most appropriate word in the world for "Kiza," and The female counterpart is a beautiful woman named "Ingrid Bergman".

It's set in French Casablanca, in the area occupied by Germany during World War II. The love between a man and a woman torn apart by events and war.

Their love for each other is captured in the theme song "As Time Goes By", which is a gentle piano melody that brings the two of them together. It captures people's imagination as to what happens to love in the midst of the flow.

Some of you may know the famous line, "Here's to your eyes"!

It's the kind of line you want to say at least once in front of a nice lady.

But it's a word that suits you because it's a bogey, so if anyone says it, her punches will come flying in! And it's chilly out!

I've been playing "As Time Goes By" from the jazz specials on repeat throughout the car ride. I've listened to it over and over again, and it's on my lips.

That's how much I love this movie and music.

If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend who you love, try saying "Here's to your eyes"!

I can't wait to see how you react!

See you on this blog then!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ


人気ブログランキング
応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!























Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Comments