This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Patience on the part of Pheasant Cat Toku, who's willing to go outside no matter what the storm or sunny weather!


Our pheasant cat, Toku-chan, always wants to go outside no matter what kind of weather it is.

No matter what time of day it is, storm, heavy rain or sunny.

Wah wah, wah wah, let me out! I've heard that pheasant cats are wild.

I've heard that pheasant cats are wild, but our Toku-chan is special.

He screams all day long and I'm afraid he's going to get tired of it.

If we tried to let him out for a little while, he'd get into a fight with the male stray cat, and he'd be very angry. I'll come back with an injury. That's why I can't take him out.

He is really troubled, Toku-chan.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング
応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!













Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Comments