Mike-chan, chased by Toku, is back safe and sound!

Mike-chan, the tortoiseshell cat that disappeared after Toku-chan escaped the other day, has returned safely.

I'm relieved.

We thought she might have been seriously injured somewhere and couldn't move, or in the worst case she might have died, but she came back completely unharmed.

He probably escaped a bit far and took a long time to come back.

I won't let Toku-chan escape again.

If he goes outside, nothing good will happen.

The next time I let him out in the yard, no matter how loud he is, I will give him time to get out.
I'll try to decide and only let him out for a short time.

But I'm so glad your furry friend is okay!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング
応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!


Comments