This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

I'd love to take some fun cat videos!

We often see cat videos on TV, but it's not easy to do what they say.
Isn't it pretty hard to take a video of a cat that won't listen to you?

I've tried a few times to take a video, but I found it extremely difficult to capture the unpredictable movements of a cat.

But some of them are tremendous, like hundreds of thousands or millions of accesses.
I'm not surprised that there are YouTube videos that count the number of visitors.

My guess is that they've probably been sticking around and pointing the camera at me for a long time now.

I have 11 cats in my house, so there's no reason I can't take a video of them, but they are always moving around so it's hard to get a chance to take a picture of them.

I'm secretly working on a plan to upload a cat video that will eventually be seen by tens of thousands of people.

If I manage to upload a fun cat video, please come check it out!

 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)




人気ブログランキング
応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!

Comments