Good night, sweet dreams!



I've been blogging about my thoughts on the corona for the past few days.

If you think there are people who are doing their best to avoid getting infected with the corona by avoiding the 3-cell system or being careful to gargle and wash their hands, there are people who go out to restaurants at night and get infected.
There is. The risk of getting infected if you go there is very high, but I think the desire to have fun is more important than that, and that's why people go to the stores at night. It's a desire, and no one can stop them.

Perhaps the desire to play on the streets at night is stronger than the risk of contracting the corona!

I can't help myself anymore with the warning, so I'm going to end this post on Corona.

I've been writing with a sincere desire to help people, even if it's just a little bit, but I don't have the power to do anything about it anymore.

I'll be back to my usual cat blog tomorrow, so be sure to check it out!

See you on this blog then!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング
応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!






















Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Comments