This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

Tomo-kun, take a break on the stepladder.



Here is Tomohito taking a short break on a stepladder in the garden.

He is a cat with a handicap of not being able to see since birth.

For a while, I wanted to help him see, but

I heard a story somewhere that made me stop thinking about it and just be, as it is, now.

I've changed my mind about the best way to look at it.

Why is that?

I remember it was when I was watching YouTube.

It was in a foreign country, and there was a person who was born deaf.

From our point of view, we wanted to make sure that the blind could see and the deaf could hear.

If there are people who cannot speak, they are happy to be able to speak.

I think we all have thoughts. (I'm talking about people who were born with a disability.)

The foreigner is from a foreign country whose parents had surgery on their ears that made them deaf.

We talked to him.

He agreed to have the surgery.

The surgery was a great success.

If you were born deaf, you can learn to hear, and you will be able to hear and hear sounds and sounds in the same way as a normal person.

I can now hear everything, including human voices.

But then...

The fact that the person was born not to hear means that he was always in silence.

Then all of a sudden, he couldn't stand the constant sound of various noises during his waking hours, and so he started to hear a lot of things.

It is a sad story of a person who has cut off his or her own life.

A disability is a person's or animal's individuality that is given to him or her alone.

It's not an exaggeration to say that he was destined to live with that personality for the rest of his life!

Everyone is unique. Some of us may feel uncomfortable! I need to get some help.

Some of you may not survive! People value people's individuality and the parts of them that are lacking.

I believe that the fingerprints given to humanity are to be covered by others and help each other to survive.

That is why, although it has taken me a long time to tell you, Tomo-kun is completely blind, but we

I want to live with you by being your hands, feet and eyes.

As for why I named him Tomo, the Chinese character for "Tomo" means "moon" + "moon.

I named him with the hope that I will be able to see the beautiful moon with both eyes inside my heart.

He is now the most energetic cat in our house, running around and being mischievous as much as possible, but that's what makes Tomo-chan so special!

She's so cute and unique.

I will continue to take and upload lots of pictures of Tomo-chan, so please support her!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング
応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!














Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Comments