This is a historic weak yen. Let's go to Japan! !

A vow of eternal love between two people who will never be outdone by Corona.

Today's blog is in the monthly magazine I publish as the self-proclaimed Editor-in-Chief, "Ken's Monologue".

I'd like to share with you a bridal poem (short story) on the June Bride theme that I posted.

Due to the corona disaster, the wedding, which was supposed to be blessed by many friends, acquaintances, family members, and relatives, was postponed to start a new beginning.

I know that there are people who are suffering due to money and various other reasons, and I would like to help these people if I can.

This is a poem (short story) that I made out of my desire to support and bless them with my face.

The text is as follows.



I have heard that there are many grooms and brides whose weddings have been postponed this year due to the new coronavirus.

I am so sorry that you would have wanted to show your family, friends and business associates the big day of your life.

Every year, I post a bridal poem for this month, but I've made a few edits to reflect the couple's feelings.

I would like to deliver it to the groom and the bride.

The title of the book is "A Vow of Eternal Love between two people who are no match for Corona".


The couple's big day is postponed due to a sudden virus just before the wedding.


To the grieving bride, the groom said, "Let's have a ceremony in a church, just the two of us, in a church with no priest or anyone else.


The bride said, "Yes, let's do it!


They entered the church with the permission of the church, under the guise of doing a pre-training exercise.


There was no one in the church, no priest, no family, no friends.




The groom goes slowly to the shrine where the bride waits and bow to the cross with the bride.


They're facing each other and exchanging rings.


And the moment I was about to kiss my love, the vow of love, the biggest climax of all


A whisper that we both had at the same time came from somewhere.


"I have received this vow of love from the two of you. A love between two people that will not be defeated by any evil


It is eternal and nurtures that love for life. There's only one thing I want you both to keep.


Love is supposed to be eternal... but sometimes the devil's whispers can cause us to misread the person we're supposed to be offering love to.


It can bring deep grief to your partner. This is the weakness of man.


No matter what happens to you two, you will help each other for life, love each other for life's sake, even if your bodies perish.


Souls are forever connected to each other and live on. Do you understand?


They came back to reality and wondered what the hell had just happened. I wondered, but surely the Lord


We shed tears of gratitude at the thought that he must have blessed us and given us a commandment at the same time.


A few months after this miracle, they were married in the same church with many people blessing them.


He was able to do so. Love must have infinite power to triumph over any disaster.


We would like to send our best wishes to the couple whose wedding has been postponed due to the new coronavirus.


I made the poem of the month!


May the two of you be happy! ...end.




にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記(英語のみ)へ

人気ブログランキング
応援よろしくお願いします!!
Thank you for your support!!


















Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Comments